We know that you will be flooded with data and websites moving forward and our goal is to provide a “one-stop” information hub for our chamber and community members.
- Treasury, IRS, & Labor – Corona Virus Paid Leave Assistance for Employers
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form
- U.S. Department of the Treasury – Assistance for Small Businesses
- OSHA – Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- US Chamber – https://www.uschamber.com/coronavirus
- US Chamber Information – Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide & Checklist
- The Ohio Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 Business Resources
- SBA – Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Governor of Ohio, Mike DeWine – https://governor.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/governor/
- Job & Family Services – Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- ODJFS Press Release 3/16/20 – ODJFS Provides Common WARN Number to Speed Processing of COVID-19-Related Unemployment Benefits
- ODJFS – Mass Layoff Instruction Sheet
- CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Galion City Health Department
- Crawford County Public Health
- Ohio Department of Health – https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/
- Ohio Secretary of State – Absentee Voting Information
- REQUEST YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOTT for the 2020 Primary Election
- Ohio BWC – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions
- Crawford Partnership – COVID-19 Resource Guide
As updated information becomes available to us at the Galion-Crestline Area Chamber, we will reach out to you to keep you updated with relevant information from the Governor’s office, the Ohio and US Chamber, the Small Business Administration and the local and state health departments.
Please fill out the following contact form.